Apologies our job application platform is currently unavailable. We’re making updates to improve it. Please try again later.
Sorry this role is no longer available.
You can explore other opportunities with us by clicking JOB OPENINGS above or stay in touch by joining our talent community here.
Due to our recent rapid growth, Vanguard Luxury Brands (part of Lion) is looking for an analytical and solution-focused individual to join us in the newly created role of Sales Enablement Executive to support our national sales team on a permanent full-time basis!
Click here to find out more about our products – https://vanguardluxurybrands.com.au/
Vanguard Luxury Brands has been Australia's leading importer, marketer, and distributor of premium spirits since 2008; we cater to the best bars, liquor stores, restaurants, and hotels across Australia!
We are very proud to have won Australia's top award: the ALIA award for On-Premises Supplier of The Year in 2013, 2015, 2018 & 2022, as well as being Highly Commended for this award in 2014, 2016, 2017 & 2019!
This is a unique place where you will experience the buzz of being a part of a rapidly growing company encompassing that start-up mentality whilst retaining the job security and career prospects that come from being a part of a large parent organisation – Lion!
About the Role:
Based in our Sydney CBD office and reporting to our Strategy and Planner Manager, you will partner with our national sales team and play a critical role in providing key business insights & reports to deliver world-class customer services & drive sales conversion!
Your key responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Providing sales reports and insights for the Field Sales Team to drive optimal sales results.
- Providing insights and feedback to the Trade Marketing Team to refine and improve sales promotions and activations.
- Supporting the National Accounts Team to build effective strategies by providing valuable customer account insights.
- Providing pricing, promotional depth and frequency within categories to assist in building optimal go-to-market strategies.
- Supporting the optimal use of our CRM and data sources.
What are we looking for?
- Strong business acumen and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to build solid and constructive relationships across stakeholders.
- Prior experience in FMCG, liquor or hospitality industry is highly regarded but not essential.
- A bachelor's degree in a business discipline is highly regarded.
What to expect from us:
We're proud of our diverse workforce, acknowledging our people for the unique individuals they are. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn't fit all. Our flexible working program, LionFlex, enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our careers with the other essential things in life.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today.