Apologies our job application platform is currently unavailable. We’re making updates to improve it. Please try again later.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join the People Services Data Reporting and Insights team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role that is hybrid with a primary base at our Sydney York Street office.
This role is responsible for providing ad-hoc people reporting across the Lion Corporation business , helping to build people reporting solutions and providing people data insights to address business challenges.
Key accountabilities include:
• Create & run standard people data reporting based on a clearly defined reporting schedule
• Create & run ad-hoc people data reports based on ad-hoc business and functional user requests
• Continuously improve how we do things, automate where possible and work to reduce the number of ad-hoc reporting requests received
• Build capability in the P&C team to enable SuccessFactors Reporting to be utilised in a self-service manner
• Perform data integrity reporting within SuccessFactors and SAP and highlight data issues found to appropriate team for resolution
• Maintain ongoing self-understanding and team capability on HR data systems as well as proactively engaging with external market
• Act as the Data Custodian to ensure data impacts are monitored and understood across People Services as the maintainers of people data
• Perform data integrity reporting within SuccessFactors & SAP and highlight data issues found to appropriate team for resolution
• Continuously improve documentation, procedures & FAQs to enable self-service for various teams within People Services on system questions that arise
We are looking for someone with Advanced Excel skills and some experience with data reporting tools (e.g., Spinifex). You will be experienced in analytics tools – preferably Power BI. Your strong business partnering, coaching and communications skills will help you to succeed in this position.
We’re proud of our diverse workforce, acknowledging our people for the unique individuals they are. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all. Our flexible working program, LionFlex enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.
What's in it for you?
Experience life empowered - find out how you’ll be your best with us.