Apologies our job application platform is currently unavailable. We’re making updates to improve it. Please try again later.
We are on an exciting transformation journey within our Logistics team, optimising how we do things. We have an opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join us on this journey and make a real impact to the business and our customers. This role is based in Sydney and reports through to our Logistics W&D Leader.
In this role you will provide real time visibility of the Lion Warehouse and Distribution Network to deliver the customer service promise through best practice warehouse and transport operations at optimal cost. You will achieve this by partnering and obtaining a detailed understanding of our 3rd partner logistics provider(s), whilst aligning to the business strategic goals.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
· Actively seek to understand our 3PL providers operations and ways of working, along with identifying ways of collaborating and continuous improvement to drive positive and sustainable outcomes for both parties?
· Ensure 3PLs are adhering to commercial and operational agreements
· Successfully roll out agreed actions ensuring full engagement with key internal stakeholders and deliver the W&D customer promise.?
· Provide reporting insights and business updates to provide better visibility of current and future performance
· Support and Deliver on Business Strategic Projects?
· Proactively investigate, research and understand marketplace and industry trends relevant to the role?
· Work closely with our Sales team & Customers/Suppliers
· Team Leader Experience within the Supply Chain Industry
Key to your success will be:
· A deep understanding of logistics, warehousing and transport operations
· Strong business partnering skillset, with the ability of building trusted relationships
· Proven communication and negotiation capability
· Strong Business and Commercial Acumen
· Understanding of relevant scheduling systems and warehouse automations
· Strong Operational and Conflict Resolution
· Analytical mindset and being able to review numbers & KPIs
· Collaborative Mindset & Stakeholder Management
· Customer & Supplier Focused
· Be able to take the lead and initiative where needed
In Return YOU get:
· Exposure to distribution and new technology
· Growing sustainability network
· Growing distribution network
· Growing marketplace
· Be in a role where you can make an impact as well as grow and develop and move throughoout end to end supply chain
This an exciting opportunity to really make an impact on the way we do things. You will be exposed to great development opportunities, as well as enjoy a fantastic flexibility policy.
At Lion, we choose to be a leader in driving inclusion, diversity and gender parity. We have an ambitious goal to reach at least 40% representation of both men and women in all teams in all areas of the business. Are you hesitating to apply because you don’t think you meet the criteria? If you believe you are aligned with our values at Lion, we’d encourage you to still click on that apply button so we can explore your unique skill set and the value you bring.