Apologies our job application platform is currently unavailable. We’re making updates to improve it. Please try again later.
Sorry this role is no longer available.
You can explore other opportunities with us by clicking JOB OPENINGS above or stay in touch by joining our talent community here.
Here at Lion we’re going through an exciting period of change, transforming our approach within our business to better connect our brands with our consumers. We have a vision - it’s bold and unique and we need talented people to bring it to life. We encourage entrepreneurs and innovators and have welcomed many into our pride, always ensuring they have the freedom to do what they do best.
We are now recruiting for a new role, Strategy Planning Manager to join the Consumer & Planning team, reporting to our Consumer & Planning Director, based in Auckland.
As our Strategy Planning Manager, you will identify consumer-led growth opportunities across the dynamic categories we compete in and beyond. You’ll be excited by exploring, shaping, and sizing up opportunities through analysing consumer trends, insights and joining the dots with various data points to help unlock our future. You will also lead our teams through our Strategic Business Planning process. From Category through to Portfolio, Innovation & Brand Strategies, you’ll be an important conduit & communicator. You will champion consumer insights to be at the heart of the planning process, building strategic capability across the Marketing Team and wider business.
We’re looking for someone who loves the challenge to learn & solve problems. You must be an excellent & effective communicator, whose equally happy to get into the details but also to champion & story tell our vision and strategies. You bring a positive, inquisitive “challenger” mentality to the job with a strong growth mindset.
Leveraging your previous experience, we will enable you to:
• Use multiple consumer and category insights to build clearly defined where to play growth strategies
• Lead our Strategic Business Planning process ensuring it is delivered and embedded across the business
• Build strategic capability within the marketing team and understanding across the wider business
We'd love to hear from people with:
• Experience in developing growth strategies for brands, portfolios and/or categories
• A practical problem-solver attitude
• Superior analytical skills, with ability to dive in and quickly understand our business
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
• Skills at distilling complex plans and information down to clear and impactful messages
• Track record of effective cross functional project management
What to expect from us:
We're proud of our diverse workforce, acknowledging our people for the unique individuals they are. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn't fit all. Our flexible working program, LionFlex enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.
This is a rare opportunity to play a critical part in the business and make a tangible impact. Even more, you’ll enjoy a culture focused on personal development, sociability and wellbeing.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today.