Apologies our job application platform is currently unavailable. We’re making updates to improve it. Please try again later.
Sorry this role is no longer available.
You can explore other opportunities with us by clicking JOB OPENINGS above or stay in touch by joining our talent community here.
Havana Coffee Works is unique, we focus on creating delicious coffee but none of that would be possible without the super-natural environment our crew work in. The good vibes are incredibly important and it’s something we put a lot of energy into because to us it’s a core value of Havana.
We are on the hunt for someone to come on board as our Assistant Brand Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract covering a team member shortly heading off on maternity leave. In this exciting and high profile role, the successful applicant will be responsible for owning the brand plans for Havana, executing activations in market and will also provide some office admin to the broader Havana team. This position will be based at Tory St Headquarters in Wellington.
We are looking for a marketer with a passion for the COFFEEUFEEL, who has the ability to traverse strategic direction with the mentality of getting stuck in with the day to day as we are a small tight knit team.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of delivering against targets, and will have responsibility for:
• partnering our internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement mutually beneficial breakthrough brand strategies across the full marketing mix and all channels for the NZ market
• developing and implementing brand communications, below the line campaigns, experiential activations and core innovation to deliver volume, penetration and spontaneous awareness targets
• partnering other functions across the Havana and Lion business including Sales, Finance, Category, Shopper, External Relations, and Supply Chain to deliver key projects
• partnering external creative/digital, media, experiential, below the line and PR agencies to deliver activity to a high standard, on time and within budget
• developing and managing relationships with brand partners
• management and administration of the Havana marketing budget; and
• monthly financial performance reports and brand owner quarterly business reviews
We’re looking for someone who has a marketing background, if this is within FMCG that would be beneficial. There is also an aspect of event management with this role, so having previous events experience would also stand you out from the crowd. You need to be a strategic thinker, an excellent communicator and have strong commercial acumen, project management skills & stakeholder engagement.
Do you want to join us and immerse yourself in everything COFFEEUFEEL? Then apply now!