Apologies our job application platform is currently unavailable. We’re making updates to improve it. Please try again later.
Sorry this role is no longer available.
You can explore other opportunities with us by clicking JOB OPENINGS above or stay in touch by joining our talent community here.
At Lion in Manufacturing, we’re empowered to deliver high quality products to our customers safely and on time.
To help people live well, we’re committed to product innovation and transparency to support our customers in making better choices. In Manufacturing Excellence, we provide a framework for continuous business and people improvement efforts. waste reduction, safety, wellbeing and equipment care.
We have an exciting opportunity at our Milton Brewery for an experienced Lubrication Technical Officer. This unique role will report to the Asset Care Leader. The purpose of the position is to complete the lubrication and condition monitoring requirements for the site as part of the asset care program and to facilitate and enhance the predictive and condition monitoring aspects on plant equipment as part of the asset care strategy.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring100% delivery of the plant lubrication and condition monitoring requirements as per the asset care schedule
· Completing minor mechanical repairs to equipment when found whilst completing lubrication requirements.
· Organising, conducting and facilitating service technicians (where applicable) with condition monitoring requirements (e.g. vibration, oil analysis, thermography etc..)
· Technical support and guidance to shift reliability and asset care teams on lubrication fundamentals and problems.
· Reviewing, analysing, both condition monitor reports and plant analytics to provide insights on planned works required to support preventing equipment failure.
· Ensuring site lubrication system is maintained as per site and Lion standards
To be considered for the position you will need to have a mechanical trade qualification as a minimum as well as condition monitoring experience. Experience with lubrication and condition monitoring systems for manufacturing equipment is required as well as the ability to interface with plant control systems to support analytical requirements.
We believe our people have it in them to achieve something outstanding. By challenging ourselves to make a difference, we make our experience at Lion the best it can be.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today.